I will share a total of eight very valuable networking steps. When you follow this system faithfully over a 30 day period, you will start to see a difference.
First studies have shown that in order to learn and truly integrate a new pattern/habit into your life, you must repeat the new pattern of a total of 21 days. I am adding the extra nine days, to account for the weekends, in the event you do not work six or seven days a week straight.
The change may be small at first, but stay with the process. Give yourself three to six months of concentrated dedication to the process. Depending upon your intensity of commitment, the price point you are at with your product or service and varying market conditions, you determine whether you fall into the three month or six month benchmark for starting to see some results.
8-Step Unbeatable Networking System
- Networking Tools—From the start, create a way to track and update all your networking leads and connections. You will be able to use your Excel spreadsheet from Chapter 7 by modifying it for the networking portion of your job search.
In addition to this spreadsheet, you can also create a separate "New Contact Group" in you Microsoft Outlook program specifically for your networking contacts.
- Who Do You Know?—Create a list of all the people you know with whom you can network both personally and professionally. Leave no one off the list!
- What Organizations Are You Aware Of?—Create a list of all the organizations (e.g., church, college alumni, industry associations, school directory, etc.) you are aware of where you can network.
I will share with you next week, Part 3 of Networking to New Business Success, with Step 4.
If you would need professional help in the area of determining whether or not your team is working together as best as they could. Are they helping your organizational goals, or slowing the progress down? Please call us at 847-304-4500 to discuss your options on understanding your team more fully in terms of their ability to support and achieve the corporate success you are looking for this year.
Have a great week and productive week, managing the changes and challenges that are currently going on in your company.
I wish you a wonderfully successful and productive week ahead.
Eleanor Anne Sweet
Chief Results Officer
Your TURBOCHARGED Sales Success Consultant, Trainer, Speaker and Author
TURBOCHARGED Sales Success Action Plan:
1. Sign up to the Opt in Box to the right to receive your monthly TURBOCHARGED Sales Business Success Tips Newsletters. Your email information will not be shared with anyone.
2. Call me at 847-304-4500 (CST) to schedule your 30 minute complimentary Corporate Success session for your business.
Copyright All rights reserved.